FashionJunkie.com does not get monetary compensation to review all products. On occasion, companies may send us a sample product for review on the site. We pick and choose what products appear on FashionJunkie.com and NEVER recommend something we would not use on ourselves. Many of our product reviews are based on products purchased ourselves. Receiving product samples does not influence the final review. Period. There is no guarantee with our reviews and we will not we be held responsible if you decide to purchase an item and you are dissatisfied with it. We state our opinions very clearly and our product reviews are just that. Our opinions.
FashionJunkie.com may be compensated through small percentages of products purchased through trusted affiliates and through designated advertising areas on the site. All monies earned are used to maintain this website (hosting, site maintenance, design) as a continued resource for fashionistas.
- This policy is valid from 2007 to present.
- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by Dara Fleischer. For questions about this blog, please contact us.
- This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
- The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.