- Brooklyn Bound: NOS Boutique
- NOS Boutique
- 81 Front Street - Dumbo, Brooklyn
- contemporary clothing and accessories for men and women by designers you want and know
- Mackage, Smythe, Soia & Kyo, Loeffler Randall, AG Jeans, Eve Gravel, Dolce Vita, New Balance, Pour La Victoire & more!
- Between $50 - $500 depending on the brand
- Returns accepted within 7 days of original purchase date for Store Credit or Exchange Only.
- Click here for a store map!
Having resided in DUMBO, Brooklyn for the last five years, I’ve witnessed a significant rise in the number of art galleries, inhabitants (most under the age of two!) and noteworthy pizzerias. While having three (count ‘em) fine purveryors of the pizza arts within a one-block radius may not be the best thing for your waistline, you’ll need those extra calories to rummage through the nearby designer clothing boutiques that are clearly worth the dough.
One of my favorite newcomers to the neighborhood is NOS – a welcome addition to the community’s more established, high-end luxury designer outpost Zoë. Situated on the corner on Front and Washington, NOS’ prime locale attracts a loyal following of hipsters, entrepreneurs and stylish new Moms. Step inside the spacious loft and you’ll swoon over NOS’s warm atmosphere and unpretentious vibe. Founded by Racquel Nosworthy, an incredibly stylish and savvy merchandising maven, NOS’s M.O. is simple: “to serve the residents, commuters and visitors of DUMBO by offering affordable fashion and accessories for men and women by designers they want and know”.
What I love about NOS is that I can actually indulge in multiple on-trend and wearable staples for everyday, with prices that won’t send you into sticker shock. Here are my top NOS clothing and accessory picks for spring: (more…)