If you’re fortunate enough to have a job and some disposable income (yeah, right!), you won’t want to miss this weekend’s highly-anticipated Fifth On Main shopping extravaganza in Manhattan.
A soon-to-be launched e-boutique for coveted designer clothing and accessory brands, Fifth On Main will be setting up a pop-up shop in SoHo (on Friday) as a precursor to the site’s highly-anticipated launch later this spring – a genius way for all you fashion junkies to score that red-haute spring wardrobe you’ve been dreaming about before the site’s unveiled to the public.
As of Friday, April 17th through Sunday, April 19th, Fifth on Main will be offering Fall/Winter, Resort and select Spring apparel and accessories at 40% – 60% off the retail prices. I repeat – 40-60% off the retail prices!
Prepare to duke-it-out with other die-hards over the mind-blowing selection of merch from Abaete (I’m loving this one-shoulder dress), Alvin Valley, Brian Reyes, Badgley Mischka, TIBI, Twelfth Street, Carmen Marc Valvo, Catherine Malandrino, Nicole Miller, Rebecca Taylor, Mint by Jodi Arnold, Theory, Chaiken and more! In case you were wondering, all the goods will be priced from $150 – $300 (reduced from $300 – $900+) – a total steal.
Some final words of wisdom: make sure to head over at least one hour before the doors are scheduled to open if you want first dibs on all the best merch. See you there!
The Retail Details!
- Who: Fifth On Main, a new e-commerce boutique targeting the contemporary womenswear market, launching late Spring 2009.
- What: Pop-up store holding a Fall/Winter & Resort Sample Sale + Spring Preview Sale, open to the public.
- Featured Designers: Abaete, Alvin Valley, Brian Reyes, Badgley Mischka, TIBI, Twelfth Street, Carmen Marc Valvo, Catherine Malandrino, Nicole Miller, Rebecca Taylor, Mint by Jodi Arnold, Theory, Chaiken and more!
- The Goods: 40% – 60% off retail prices!
- Even more goods: RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org and receive an additional 10% off your total purchase!
- Where: 109 Spring Street, between Greene & Mercer, Soho, New York
- When: Friday, April 17th 10am – 8pm; Saturday, April 18th 10am – 7pm and Sunday, April 19th 10am – 7pm
Filed: Shop Talk